Friday, February 22, 2008

Liam is 11 Weeks

Liam continues to get cuter and cuter everyday, if that is even possible!  I was fortunate to be able to take 12 weeks off for my maternity leave.  I am so grateful to have had this time with him since his birth. I have enjoyed every minute of it, and I wouldn't trade it for anything!  Next week will be my last week off, and I will be very sad when I have to return to work. I will miss him deeply, but thankfully we have two loving Grandma's that are looking forward to taking care of him while I'm at work.

comment by Becky P on 02/25/2008
Liam is very fortunate that you have had this time with him. You are a wonderful mom and he is very lucky to have you and Mike for parents. He is also unbelievably cute. We are very excited to have a chance to share him.

No comments:

Post a Comment