Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Baby #2: 15 Weeks

So the little one is 15 weeks along this week, measuring about 4 inches long (head to rump) , and weighs in at about 2.5 oz., about the size of an apple. I am in my 2nd trimester now, and my energy level has definitely improved. The first several weeks, I was extremely tired, and could hardly get anything done. I'm glad I have my energy back because I really want to stay in better shape this time round. I have been pretty good about exercising and doing my yoga lately, which I think will help a lot. I was pretty good last time too, although we ended up moving about 1/2 way through and then I had no time or energy to keep it up. Anyway, there is not a whole lot to report as of yet...I am starting to show a little, and we are really excited to find out if the little one is a girl or boy in about a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment