Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Rowan is 11 weeks, going on 12 weeks

Well my time home with the little ones is coming to a close.  Rowan is 11 weeks now, turning 12 weeks on Thursday the 18th...also the day I go back to work.  We just can't believe how much Rowan has grown and changed in the last 11+ weeks.  She is such a smiley baby, and sometimes when she's 'talking', it sounds like she is saying 'Hi'.  She is such a 'people person', and just loves  to be held and talked to.  She loves to look at our faces and coo and smile back at us.  She has also discovered her hands.  She moves them and holds them, and she especially likes to suck on them.  One thing she did yesterday that surprised me was she rolled over.  Granted she was on a bit of on incline on our bed, but it wasn't much and she rolled right on over.  I guess she's about that age, but since Liam was a preemie he didn't roll over until he was 5 months old, so it was pretty surprising to see her do that at 11 weeks!  Usually a baby that is early to roll over is also early to crawl, so we are in trouble, with a capital 'T'!  Anyway, I have really enjoyed my bonding time with our kids, and will really miss them when I go back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment