Wednesday, September 12, 2007

First Symptom

It's been 23 weeks now. Liam is more than 11 inches and weighs just over a pound. It's crazy to think that he will gain 6-7 more pounds in about 3 months!! So far I have had a pleasant pregnancy. I never got sick in the first trimester, and other than a little indigestion, I have hardly noticed that I'm pregnant....until last night?!! I awoke from a dead sleep with the worst charley horse in my calf I've ever felt! I screamed so loud I probably scared my husband into thinking I was dying...Before our move, I had been really good about having an exercise program. I alternated days of aerobic exercise on a stationary bike and yoga. Since the move, I have been busy everyday finishing up packing the loose ends at the townhouse and unpacking/organizing at the new house. I read on the Internet this morning that leg cramps are fairly common in the 2nd and 3rd trimester...guess its time to start exercising again!

No comments:

Post a Comment