Friday, May 9, 2008

Liam is 22 Weeks

This week flew by because my boss wanted me to take another day off so that my vacation wasn't so close to hitting it's limit again. I only had to work 2 days, so it was very nice to have that extra time with Liam again. He was at Grandma D's house on Tuesday, and he rolled from his tummy to his back a few times for her. I actually saw him do it once when I picked him up, but he hasn't done it since. I'm sure he will do it again soon enough! He still makes his sounds, although now it's more like he's trying to communicate with us. He LOVES to 'talk', and he's such a chatter box. He'll even 'talk' while he's eating, and will spit out his binky because he wants to keep 'talking'. His appetite keeps getting bigger, and he's eating more often. I haven't been able to make enough milk for his growing appetite, so he continues to get formula when needed. It's hard to believe that he will start to eat real food next month! On Thursday we went shopping with Grandma D, and I got him a ton of new outfits for summer. He fits in the 6-9 month clothes now, although he's growing so quickly, I hope they last him through the summer! The other night Mike was feeding him, and he was so tired that he fell asleep on his shoulder. He rarely falls asleep in places other than his bed, so it was a sweet moment for him. Liam is such a good and sweet boy, we often ask ourselves how we got so lucky.


No comments:

Post a Comment