Thursday, August 9, 2007

It Sucks Bein Sick

Especially when you are pregnant and can't take any medicine! I got a nasty head cold a few days ago, usually I just take some Dayquil and I feel good enough. But since that isn't an option, I decided I had to stay home from work yesterday. Before I got sick I was feeling the baby move a little here and there, but since I've been sick, it hasn't been as active. We thought well maybe the baby isn't feeling well either and is resting more. I spent the day resting, drinking lots of fluids, and watching baby stories on TLC. On one of the episodes a guy had placed a flashlight on his wife's belly. It is supposed to make your baby move around...so after Mike got home with take out, I grabbed a flashlight and said check this out. I placed it on my belly where the little one tends to hang out, and all of sudden I felt the biggest jump in my belly! It startled me so much I screamed. Mike and I spent the next 5 minutes laughing at my reaction. Well at least we know the little one can see : )

No comments:

Post a Comment