Monday, August 6, 2007

Sweet Potato

So the little one has grown another ½ '' in length, and 2 oz in one week! About the size of a sweet potato. It's so hard to believe how quickly the little one is growing. I'm still in that in-between stage, and it really depends on what I wear as to how pregnant I look. No one at work knows yet. I'm waiting to see how long it takes for someone to ask that oh so touchy question.... “Are you pregnant?” Does anyone want to make any wagers?? I've been pleasantly surprised on how nice the maternity clothes are these days. For a short time, I was a bit frustrated because most of the pants I was trying on were tight in the crotch and/or too long, or maybe I am too short?! Either way I wasn't finding any pants that fit me, and I was getting a bit worried that I'd end up pant-less! Come to find out, I was just shopping at the wrong place. I ended up going to Kohl's the other day, and all the maternity clothes were ½ off...I was thrilled to find a bunch of great stuff! Well, I did end up finding mostly crop pants, that kinda look like real pant on me...so I'm still hoping I will still be able to find real pants before winter. Several weeks ago I did buy a cool invention called the Bella Band. It's sorta like a tube that you can put over your regular pants so that you can unbutton it, and wear them a little longer. You can also use it to hold up maternity pants when they are still too big to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment