Friday, August 10, 2007

Our Little Contortionist

Week 19, and the little one has grown another ½ '' and 1-1/2 oz. (totaling 6 '' and 8 ½ oz.) about the size of a small zucchini. This growth information I have been reading off the babycenter.com site. It has been very interesting following the development of the baby throughout the weeks. I would say the Internet is another joy of modern technology...I just think that our mothers would have also been thrilled to have been able to follow their babies growth at the touch of their fingers, getting daily reminders and tips to follow as well. I also find it so much easier to jot down my thoughts on this life changing event over the computer...I could not see myself taking the time to grab a pen and paper to do this as often as I am now....so I'm grateful to be living in a time where I have these luxuries. By the way, Mike finally felt the baby move : )

No comments:

Post a Comment